Monday, March 21, 2011

Food Week!

This week, I will be sharing my meals on a daily basis, just to give you all (and myself) an idea of how much I'm eating and what I'm eating. Many updates to come!

Monday Update:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fresh fruit
Lunch: Salad with advocado, black beans, and corn
Dinner: Grilled chicken, broccoli, fresh fruit


Tuesday Update:
Breakfast: Whole grain cereal and a banana
Lunch: Tomato soup, grilled cheese, fresh fruit
Dinner: Quesadilla with black beans, chicken, cheese, corn, and salsa

Wednesday Update:
Breakfast: Whole grain cereal
Lunch: Peanut butter sandwich, yogurt, fresh fruit 
Dinner: Grilled chicken, salad

Thursday Update:
Breakfast: Whole grain cereal and a banana
Lunch: Chicken and yellow rice with peas
Dinner: Mixed vegetable soup

Friday Update:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fresh fruit
Lunch: Peanut butter sandwich, carrots, and orange juice
Dinner: Salad with advocado, black beans, and corn

No comments:

Post a Comment